Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello Atlanta..get ready for Flair Marketing

Last week I got a client in Atlanta, GA! I am working on some promotional postcards that she can send out to potential clients. It's called Elegant Event Sitters and they watch the kids at corporate parties & weddings. I spoke with the owner on Saturday and she's super sweet and loves her job! She wants something fun that will catch people's attention so I came up with 3 ideas and sent them off to her to see what she thought.....and she loved them! She loved 2 of the ideas so much that she wants to use Flair Marketing for some stuff down the road AND she's passed along my site to some of her friends. Couldn't ask for a better scenario...so exciting.

Anways, Here is what her final version of the postcard looks like:

Front:
Back:I think they turned out really great and I'm already talking about working on stuff in the future with her! Fun times for Flair Marketing!

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered the post cards and I can't wait to see them! Thanks Kira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tish - they look really nice! Kim

    ReplyDelete