Friday, July 24, 2009

Seasonal Sweets..sounds yummy!

So I've been working on logo ideas for my brother's company located in Burlington, Vt. It's a cute town that reminds me very much of an historic town with "the square", etc....very much like Old Ellicott City, MD. He has been doing a lot of work on his own and finally decided he wanted/needed to make everything look unique to his image and become a true business...and here I am to help! These are the 2 ideas we've come up with...we are in the process of deciding on the final version so we can go ahead and make his business cards and get the name out there. Seasonal Sweets is the name he selected and I LOVE it...it makes me want something sweet and yummy just thinking about it.


His idea for the name came from his idea for the bakery..he wants to offer cakes, pies, and other sweets using mostly things that are in season. Fall might bring more pumpkin or apple pie, Christmas time there might be more sugary sweets and ginerbread..spring more peach and berry items...you get the idea. :) Things are finally off and rolling so we will see where he goes!...I'm very excited for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment