Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seton Montessori Logo

Seton Montessori is based out of Chicago, Illinois and was looking to spruce up their logo idea to make it so they would be proud to display it! We came up with a red and blue version...one for the Institute and one for the School. It was great working with them and I hope to do further projects for them in the future. :) As I mentioned in the previous blog, their logo was inspired by a teaching tool called the Table of Pythagoras. Take a look and let me know what you think!! :)

The inspiration:
Here is what we came up with for the final logos.....
The Blue Logo:

The Red Logo:

I think they look great and my contacts at the school were very excited about them and can't wait to begin using them!! So if you're ever in Chicago and want to see a nice logo from Flair Marketing...stop by their school haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment